This website uses first- and third-party cookies to improve your browsing session and compile statistical information on your browsing habits. Continued use of this site indicates that you accept this policy. See our Cookies Policy to change this configuration or obtain more information.

Do not show this message again

Cellnex Telecom

  • In May 2015 Cellnex entered onto the stock market, whereby Abertis issued 66%, keeping the remaining 34% and maintaining its position as the main shareholder.
  • The largest independent operator of wireless telecommunications infrastructures in Europe with a total portfolio of 27,000 sites in 6 countries, including deployment forecasts until 2023.
  • Business areas:
    • Audiovisual Broadcasting networks- transmission TV and radio signal.
    • Operators Market (Mobile Towers) – the rental of spaces for transmitting voice, data and video.
    • Other Services - emergency and security and urban infrastructures (smart cities, the Internet of things (IoT)).


Investment History


Key data

Data as at 12/31/2017