One of Europe’s main utilities
- Incorporated in 1843.
- Pioneer in the integration of gas and electricity.
- Leader in the gas sector and one of the main electricity companies in the Iberian Peninsula (operator with the largest share in combined cycle gas plants).
- Relevant presence in the gas and electricity network business in Latin America.
- Reference operator in the natural gas/ liquefied natural gas business in the Atlantic and Mediterranean basins with its own methane fleet.
- The Naturgy Foundation helps to alleviate energy vulnerability.
Data as of April 2021